Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Deb's Barber Shop

The "before" pic. Still lookin' good, hair's just getting a bit long.
The "after" shots.
The brave/crazy husband that let me do this. :)
In our attempt at saving money, my sweet husband let me take sheers to his hair this past weekend. My awesome and very talented sister in law showed me how to cut Will's hair before we left Birmingham. I did it for the first time all by myself this past weekend. I was really nervous, and it took me two hours, but I was pretty proud of how it turned out. For Will's sake, I'm hoping I get faster and better as time goes on. Thanks for believing in me babe and thanks for teaching me Rudy!!

4 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

Hair looks great. Now take pics of your place and email them to me!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

It looks great!! My question is, how can Will still look like he's 18???

Kimmie said...

impressive ms. hair designer. you can do it all, can't you. :) the 3 month old tripp picture is so adorable--i CANNOT believe it's been 3 months. where does the time go? we are missing ya'll like crazy here!

Amye Jean Carle said...

Awesome--Ray would never let me near his head with scissors! We miss you guys!