Monday, September 20, 2010

ASU First Home Game

This weekend, ASU had their first home game which ended victoriously- Yay! On Friday night, me and the kids, along with my friend Claudine and her two kids, all headed downtown for "Paint the Town Red." Will and Daniel (Claudine's husband) met us there. It was fun getting out of the house and Catelyn had a ball! The next day, while the husbands were working at the stadium, Claudine and I strapped on the bjorn's, packed the backpacks, held little hands, and grabbed our tickets to go to the game. I so wish we had a picture of us geared up. I was pretty nervous of how it was going to go with two kids, but Catelyn and Tripp did AWESOME! The game didn't start until 7, so Catelyn was asking to go home by the end of the first quarter. I didn't mind though- I was pretty tired from carrying my chunky monkey and keeping up with a three year old. Overall though... we had a great time!

Will and Catelyn
Catelyn and Noah- too cute!
(Noah wasn't too interested in holding Catelyn's hand,
but my silly girl didn't give him much of a choice.
We were cracking up at the two of them!)
Daniel, Claudine, Noah & David
Our "attempt" to get a family picture.
Catelyn was tired and not having it. Oh well!

2 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

Classic Catelyn! I love it.

Leslie Harwell said...

So fun Deb! Glad yall had a good time. I am loving Catelyn's new haircut. Super cute!!!!