Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Decorating

Ok...so it might be a smidge early, but I totally broke out my fall decorations yesterday, complete with a halloween craft. Maybe I'm thinking if I decorate for holidays that come with cooler temperatures... then maybe it will actually get cooler outside. Here's for hoping anyways. :)

My "L" framed halloween pic! So happy with how it turned out!

A farther back view of my halloween digs.
Btw...who knew that it would take renting to get a great kitchen!

Last week Catelyn worked on the letter "A" and we made
this acorn painting using acorns and finger prints.
I loved the way it turned out, so I cut some burlap and put it
in a frame for some happy fall decorating.
And this one...I know it's cheesy, but I couldn't resist. lol

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Deb, you crack me up!!!! Just be glad that you have time to think about fall decorating! Maybe the 95 degree weather is why I haven't thought about it yet! ha! although I have been on the lookout for when the white pumpkins hit pepper place.
miss you friend!

Leslie Harwell said...

So cute! Please come decorate my house, you are too creative for me. The L frame looks great, my favorite! Next week, you will probably make salt dough ornament, right??? I am begging for this heat to stop, me and the twins are ready to be able to put on a sweatshirt (XL probably)!