Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Fair and Haircuts

Over the weekend, Will and I packed up the kiddos and headed to Birmingham/Montevallo for the Labor Day weekend. We had such a great time! We got to spend awesome time with Will's family, see some really sweet friends, go back to our church and eat some really good food! It was a fantastic Labor Day. Which by the way...this was the first Labor Day Will has gotten in four years. Have I mentioned how glad I am he's out of law. :)

While we were there, Jack and Pops took us all to the fair where Catelyn had a blast. Later that night, Ruth Ann gave all of us haircuts (thanks again Rudy...you're the best!!!). Catelyn had about 4-5 inches cut off. She looks so precious, and should have an easier time not getting everything under the sun mated in her hair. Ha!

6 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

I LOVE her hair! You know I'm partial to short hair on girls! I just think it's so cute!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh she looks so grown up with that cute hair!

Kimmie said...

LOVE the hair!!! i just love little girls with a cute little bob. there's nothing more adorable really. if i had a girl that's what i would do.:)
i missed seeing ya'll!! i was out of town and steven was working. come back and visit soon!!!! and oh my word, Tripp is HUGE!!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

her hair is PRECIOUS that short!!!! don't be surprised if you kate's hair that short now!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

ps. i only smocked kate's dress...it was one of those that was pre-constructed and just not smocked.

Carolynn said...

LOVE the new haircut! So cute!