Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Cereal Time!

I have been blown away with the differences between my two kids. I love that they are so completely different in so many ways! When I first started feeding Catelyn cereal, she was not very interested and it was somewhat of a battle from then on out to get her to eat at all (that battle continues today.) Tripp, however, had ALL of the cereal eaten, plus a little milk to wash it down, in no time. It was great! I don't think feeding him will be nearly the challenge as with my sweet 3 year old. Here are some pictures of the process below. Beneath his pictures are Catelyn's first cereal feeding. You can see the difference for yourself. Check out their size difference too Ha! :)

Tripp's "Before and After"

Before
During
All done!

Catelyn's "Before and After"

Before
During
After

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Wish you were here to help me learn to sew!!! Plus, i probably wouldn't have to pay for this dumb class and just could come over to your house for some hang out time.:) i can only hope to be as talented as you are!

Douglas W. Cate said...

I can't believe my little boy is so big. He has a wonderful smile. I miss him and Catelyn so much. I miss you to baby. You are my baby girl.
Love ,
Dad/Papaw