Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sweet Sewing Machine...How I've Missed You!

With having a new baby, moving to a new town and getting all the boxes unpacked, I haven't been able to sew for quite a while. Well, I'm definitely making up for lost time. I've missed it so much! It's my little out from the world and I am so happy to return to it! At the beginning of the week when I pulled out my machine for the first time here in Jonesboro, I sighed... gently patted my machine and whispered "I've missed you dear friend." ( I'm a freak, I know!)

So, since I was reunited with my long lost friend, I figured it was time to sew Catelyn a few things. Here's what I came up with. Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow, but I'm sure there will be something. :)

(Some pink tweed I found in the dollar section at Wal-Mart a while back. Can't beat a dress for a buck! I didn't intend for it to be so long. Maybe I'll cut it short, or then again...maybe she can wear it even longer if she has room to grow. hmm... )

Front

Back
Twirly skirt!

3 comments:

Douglas W. Cate said...

Deb:
You are amazing! The dress is really cute and the little model is even cuter. I miss you all so much.
I love you baby.
Dad

RuthAnn said...

Love it!!! Catelyn looks like a big girl!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

You are SO talented friend! That dress is so cute and Catelyn is even cuter:)